Wilson Clash 100L v2
Product Code: Clash 100L v2 Red
Availability: In Stock
CLASH 100L v2
Swing comfortably and swing confidently with the Clash 100L v2, a lighter racket with the same enticing benefits that have come to define the Clash franchise. Loaded with bending properties and a unique FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for an unparalleled mix of flexibility and stability, this frame appeals to audiences with a preference for arm-friendly comfort, lightweight power and easy maneuverability.
A revised makeup at the tip of the frame increases the sweet spot from its previous version, giving players a greater margin for error and extra confidence to go for their shot in the biggest moments.
*This racket comes Unstrung, Please view our range of Tennis Strings, or Call us on 041 3635499 to discuss which strings would best suit your game.
* This racket does not come with a cover.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending: Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending: Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending: Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Unstrung Balance||31.5CM/9 Pts HL|
|Recommended String Tension||48 – 58 Pounds|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|